in this trip you will have experience walk on the longest suspension bridge in South East Asia.
With a length of 250 meters and a height of 150 meters, this bridge has been recognized as the longest bridge in Southeast Asia. While there, we can see views of beautiful forests surrounded by majestic hills.
you will feel a sensation that will raise your adrenaline when you are in the middle of the bridge and the wind blows shaking the bridge you are stepping on
don’t worry. You will be provided with qualified security.
You will be wearing a safety belt which is useful at any time when things go wrong
after crossing the bridge you will walk through the tropical rain forest to a natural waterfall where the water is very clear and some local people believe that the water can be drunk directly.
The beautiful view of the waterfall with a height of 35 meters is a strong charm. This waterfall is known to be very beautiful with every detail. Even from a distance it looks stunning. If you look closely, you can clearly see the details of the high cliffs that are displayed.
Satisfy your desire for a relaxing view by looking at the view of Situ Gunung Lake. The beautiful view of the clear river water and the gentle breeze gives you the feeling of seeing an amazing painting made by nature.
meet up the guide at Your Hotel in Bogor city or Bogor Train Station and drive to Sukabumi. Get in the Mount Gede Pangrango National Park and start trekking by walking through the Jungle of rain forest local to visit Suspension Bridge.
Enjoy and experience the sensation of walking on the longest suspension bridge in South East Asia.
Continue walking to visit Waterfalls. Enjoy the beauty nature of waterfalls and you can swim nearby.
continue walking back to the first stop and drive by motorbikes to Lake Situ Gunung. enjoy the nature charm and exotic of Lake with Mountain hills behind.
drive back to car park by motorbike.
drive back to Bogor city, trip finish
8-10 hours hours
3 – 5 Km
Couple, Family, Community, Company
DEPARTURE & RETURN
Your Hotel in Bogor city at 8.00 am
or Bogor Train Station at 7.30 am
- If group 2 persons then price is idr 595.000 per person (weekday), idr 695.000 (weekend/holiday)
- If group 3-4 persons then price is idr 495.000 per person (weekday), idr 595.000 (weekend/holiday)
- If group 5-6 persons then price is idr 350.000 per person (weekday), idr 450.000 (weekend/holiday)
- If group 7-10 persons then price is idr 300.000 per person (weekday), idr 400.000 (weekend/holiday)
- if group 11-15 persons then price is idr 250.000 per person (weekday), idr 350.000 (weekend/holiday)
- Foreigners add extra idr 165k/person (weekday) or idr 240k/person (weekend)
- foreigner with KITAS / KITAP holder price is remaining the same as local
- Private Car with airco
- Experienced driver
- highway tol fees
- Entrance fee Mount Gede Pangrango National Park
- Ticket for Suspension bridge
- Ticket for waterfalls
- Ticket for Lake
- English speaking tour guide
- Welcome drink and Local Snack at Suspension Bridge cafe area
- Lunch (can be purchased at local foodcourt)
- personal expenses
THINGS TO BE PREPARED
- Mosquito repellant
- sports shoes
- extra T shirt
- Raincoat / ponco (in case of rain)
- Meals and drinks
- Face Mask
- Hand Sanitizer
- Phisycal distancing
- Normal body temperature
- Full doses covid19 vaccinated